Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Griffin Family! Wooohoo!!!

SO, I have known Jordan since he was just a little tot; him and my brother have been friends for years.


You can imagine how strange it is for me to see him married with a little one now. Makes me feel really old. Thanks a lot Jordan.

Anyway, him and wifey Joelle and little Kiley were total troopers in this freezing cold, wonderful Fresno December weather.
For and 8 week old to withstand the cold for that long......brilliant. Makes my life easier.
We had to hurry and beat the sunset too because HELLO, it sets at almost 4 o'clock now! What the heck?

All in all, I am pleased as punch about some of these. So, enjoy Griffins!

blog_aIMG_6319
blog_aIMG_6382
blog_aIMG_6427-2
blog_aIMG_6434-2
blog_aIMG_6465-2
blog_aIMG_6482
blog_aIMG_6485
blog_aIMG_6551-2
blog_aIMG_6519
blog_aIMG_6562
Getting super dark as you can see by this grainy-mcgrainerson grainyness.
blog_aIMG_6546-2

No comments: