Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trever and Melissa are hitched! WooohooO!

Sooooooooo a wedding in January, in Seattle!!!
Stressful? Cold? Beautiful? Yes, yes, and yes!!
But totally worth it!

Trever went to school with my husband (from K-12) and we recently ran into them at Ben's 10 year reunion......and guess what they needed! A wedding photographer last minute. In steps myself.

They totally hooked Ben and I up with flights to Seattle and a 2 night stay in what we lovingly refer to as "The Mansion".
So, Ben was my assistant/slave for the day......and I was actually very pleased with his attentiveness (and of course his photographs).
Basically, husband is probably going to work out as a pretty darn good little second shooter!

Anyway, the wedding was gorgeous (in an old church at Bastyr University) and the reception was a whole lotta fun.....
especially when Melissa's brother Sean stole the show and danced through the entirety of Michael Jackson's "Thriller"!
Good luck you guys, and I hope your honeymoon was a dream!

Enjoy..........and stay tuned for more!

(P.S. press play, then pause and let the slideshow load completely before pressing play again)

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Awesome slideshow, my friend! Looks like you're loving those new cameras! Keep it up.

Paul Thomas McKee said...

Congratulations Trevor & Melissa! Fantastic job on the photos Dani Mac! Can't wait to see the rest!

Amy said...

Wow! Love the shots you got! So beautiful!! Amazing, my friend...once again!