Friday, May 30, 2008

Wedding! Ashley and Jason, May 24th

I met Ashley and Jason through my friend Amy Sherfy (now Camany) who I have known since the 5th grade. Ashley and Amy met when they both worked at the ever popular corn dog joint, Hot Dog on a Stick. Amy referred these two crazy kids to me as their wedding photographer. It was a great day.....despite the wind and the cold weather (but at least it didn't rain!). Of course, the dark and cloudy sky DID make for some great pictures! Overall, the wedding was gorgeous, the guests were all a blast (especially the one we found at the end of the night passed out on the hood of his car....you know who you are!). I am really glad I was able to capture their special day.....and did I mention their son is oh-so-adorable? Well, it's true.......and Jason has two beautiful daughters who made for some great flower girls. And the photo of that gentleman passed out on the hood of his car......well, he had a fun evening and I suppose he needed a nap.
Congrats you guys!
And of course, thanks to Jason Robbins who has become my very favorite photographer to work with. We pretty much rock.

blog_aj_825

blog_aj_827

blog_aj_828

blog_aj_830

blog_aj_832

blog_aj_831

blog_aj_612

blog_aj_824

blog_aj_833

blog_aj_813

blog_aj_823

No comments: