Friday, May 30, 2008

Wedding! Shanee and Brandon, May 25th

I actually was only a second shooter/assistant at this wedding. La Bella Vita Photography (D.J. Ellis....www.lbvphoto.com) was the hired photographer....he actually shot my wedding and is just spectacular. In fact, I would say he has been my photography mentor....taught me almost all I know! I just was along for the ride to try and get some extra shots.  This wedding was fantastic and breathtaking. The home where the ceremony took place had a pond with a bridge and tons of willow trees just in the backyard. The reception at Fort Washington was superbly put together by Tina Moran at Watermark Events and of course, as every good party does, this wedding had a photo booth for guests to hop in and take pictures of themselves wearing crazy garbs and post them in a scrapbook for the bride and groom to have. D.J. and I had to get in on the fun too! And to explain the picture of dad grabbing mom's boobs....well, let's just say that Shanee is their only child and it was a VERY happy day for the two of them.....why not go all out? :)

blog_aIMG_6674 (1)

blog_aIMG_6692
blog_aIMG_6721 (1)

blog_aIMG_6836 (1)

blog_aIMG_6865

blog_aIMG_7059 (1)

blog_aIMG_7083

blog_aIMG_7086

blog_aIMG_7483 (1)

blog_aIMG_7893

blog_aIMG_7930

No comments: