Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Smith Family!!!! Wooohoo!

So, in all fairness to the Higginbotham's, the reason the Smiths get a slideshow is because they reside in L.A. and have to wait longer to see their pictures!

So, Kendra and Nate, you guys are getting special treatment ;)
These are just a FEW of my favorites from the day....there's more where these came from!

It's funny because when I lived down south, I worked at Outback Steakhouse with Kendra and Nate (who at the time, weren't even dating yet) and now, a couple years later, I see them married with two beautiful children!

It's amazing how much can change over a short amount of time.

The shoot was at Laguna Beach, close to dusk, and it was perfect lighting and weather.
Caleb and Emma (the little ones) were sooooo good and so cooperative.
They even got soaking wet and sandy. And Emma even got a nice yummy mouthful of sand. MMM.

What troopers!

Kendra and Nate, congrats on such a wonderful, beautiful clan of Smiths!
I hope you enjoy these teasers!
And thank you so much for letting me photograph your family.....I had a great time.

P.S. thanks to my assistant/babysitter Katie-Katie who held the wet children when Mom and Dad had their photo shoot!





blog_KNsmith029-2
blog_aKNsmith071
blog_KNsmith065-2
blog_KNsmith078-2
blog_KNsmith117-2
blog_KNsmith124-2
blog_KNsmith134-2
blog_KNsmith040-2
blog_KNsmith105
blog_KNsmith163-2
blog_KNsmith183
blog_KNsmith151-2
blog_KNsmith136

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I'm a sucker for a silhouette. Those last two are bitchin.