Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Engaged! Chris and Ashley!

These guys have been sooooo patient! Even though they aren't getting married until September, we took their pictures over a month ago (just to get them done early) and I have been super busy/slacking to get their pics up on the blog!

SO, here is installment #1......the blog post!
#2 Coming Soon.....there are wayyyyyyy more where these came from. Another 100-some odd more awesome engagement pics to check out on Collages as soon as I'm all done with them!

I hope you all enjoy these as much as I did! I gotta be honest, this shoot was a dream! We got to experiment with some engagement stuff that I have never done before, but always wanted to.
The time period stuff was so fun! And the horse, of course, was unbelievable! A little scary at times (he's a rowdy one!) but so beautiful and sweet.
Ash and Chris worked it all day long (and it was a long day) but I feel it was totally worth it!

Take a minute to check these out and please, feel free to leave a comment because I always appreciate the feedback!



a_ac_0012

Love Mr. Ed's random sneeze here........
ac_0037
a_ac_0042
aIMG_2605
aIMG_0995
aIMG_2721

Not gonna lie........I think this might be my favorite engagement picture yet! It resembles completely an old vintage photograph where they can't smile, or move, only show off their awards!
a_ac_0083
a_ac_0124
ac_0142
a_ac_0153
aIMG_2916
a_ac_0159
a_ac_0196
aIMG_3052
aIMG_4761

This one, of course, is Chris's personal favorite......I won't tell you what he has entitled this picture.....
a_ac_0220
a_ac_0202

I'm sorry......don't pretend like you wouldn't pull over to the side of the road and take a picture in front of this sign!!!!
a_ac_0228
aIMG_4823
a_ac_0247
a_ac_0250

9 comments:

Dominique James said...

this is amazing. LOVED LOVED LOVED the style. GREAT job!

Amy said...

Awesome awesome awesome!! I only wish I could have hung out longer! Great pics Dani! Love em!

RachaelEnsom said...

Danielle, you did an amazing job! I love them! It helps that Chris and Ashley are gorgeous of course! So original:) Great job.

Emily said...

First of all, wow! Second, Ashley's dress is to die for. Third, you are amazingly talented and I want to be like you!

chance james said...

These are some great great pictures! good job.

Jeff Starbuck said...

Congrats Chris and Ashley!!! Wonderful engagement session, you did a great job Dani!

bloomers shoppe said...

wow, this shoot is incredible! so fresh and stunning!

Aaron Shintaku said...

rad!

Happymary said...

FANTASTIC...!
Congratulations, your photos are gorgeous!!!
Colors, vintage style, looks, places, play of light... beautiful work! I adore :)

For next week, I'm going to write an article about this engagement on my french wedding blog http://www.oui-jeleveux.com
See you soon!