Thursday, April 23, 2009

Batty Family in a Boxcar. What? That's totally normal.

Ok Batty Family.....after 6 hours of switching people's eyes, smiles, bodies, faces, you NAME it, I finally put together ONE picture where everyone is smiling (except Uncle Devin), has their eyes open and are looking at the camera.

This took a lot out of me! 30 something people all looking good and smiling in a picture is almost impossible to do without Photoshop! (ahem, Sutton's body and face had to be re-constructed from 4 different pictures so that he wasn't frowning, squinting or appearing to pick a wedgie).

Hope you guys like this one cause I don't want to spend another 6 hours piecing together a perfect family picture!
I think it turned out pretty darn good!
(By the way, for all those not in the Batty family, this is my family so I can talk to them like this.....I would never demand that a client stop picking their wedgie).

retouched_Batty-Family-034

3 comments:

Brieann said...

great job danielle!! I love it! you would never be able to tell you have to piece together "weggie pickin" Sutton! :) haha love you sutton button! thanks so much for putting in so much time and effort dani! I'm so lucky to be apart of such a beautiful family!!! wooo battys were HOTT!! :)

Luke Stockdale said...

i love your work. this picture is amazing.

Deene Souza said...

Just adorable! I LOVE IT! I'm going to have to use this idea someday on a large family photo! Thanks for sharing it!