Monday, May 11, 2009

Giorgiana and Jeff are married! yay!!

So, I must start with the fact that I have the entire Arabia family to thank for "jump starting" my photography career.
Giorgiana's sister Gina took a chance on me when I had never shot a wedding in my life! She said she needed someone to shoot her wedding and that she liked my photography.....scared out of my wits, I accepted and from there, the rest is history!

After family pictures for the other sister Tanya, I now come to the last Arabia sister left to photograph....it's been quite a family affair! Thank you Arabias for your support and loyalty!

Now we come to the wedding day; Bass Lake, a slight drizzle and a cloudy sky, bridesmaids have no shoes to wear and yet the wedding turned out to be absolutely everything that George and Jeff were looking for (and how do I know this? Because they were all smiles the entire day......what else could it mean?).

Hope you guys enjoy the preview, and Giorgiana, I paid tribute to "Ray" for you as I chose the music for your slideshow. I won't even try to spell his last name!

And p.s. thanks to Ms. Wood, my lovely wonderful assistant for the day! You kicked some butt helping a poor, slow pregnant woman carry her bags all day! Also, she got some rockin' shots as well!




blog_gj_027
blog_gj_035
blog_gj_068
blog_gj_071
blog_gj_073
blog_gj_093
blog_gj_132
blog_gj_291
blog_gj_354
blog_gj_386
blog_gj_387
blog_gj_401
blog_gj_406

Don't hate me for posting up a crying shot Jeff....I just couldn't help it! It's too darn cute!
blog_gj_463
blog_gj_488

This is kind of a silly picture but I can't get over how hilarious George's face is right here.....it's as if she isn't sure whether or not the cake is going to tip right over on top of her!
blog_gj_501

These guys rock!
blog_gj_527

1 comment:

Samantha Shintaku said...

Danielle-the 9th (yes I counted) one is AMAZING!!!!! Where they are standing on the dock...wow wow wow!!! Beautiful images and looks like such a fun wedding!!!