Friday, July 25, 2008

Wedding! Valerie and Bo, July 5th 2008

So the day finally came and I couldn't have asked for a more exciting and energetic group of people! The wedding was spectacular, the weather was gorgeous and the ring pillow was lime green with flames.....unbeatable!
Val and Bo were a great couple to work with, and to photograph. Valerie's son Andre was just the sweetest thing.....following her around ALL day long carrying the train to her dress so it wouldn't get dirty! Awww! What an attentive son :)
There was a lot of dancing and drinking and bubble blowing at their reception, which I feel made for quite an ambiance. Not to mention that the Father of the Bride caught his toast on fire.....a right kerfuffle. Plus, we got to play with sparklers and do many, many "VOGUE" poses. As you will see......you get a little drink in someone, and they become a model. Photographers love that. Also, huge thanks to Jason Robbins, my wonderful and willing assistant who without him and his strobe light, these wonderful "model-esque" photos would never have been possible! www.jasonrobbins.com.
And as you can see, I was a little bit self-indulgent here with the photos, but that is only because I have SO many favorites, I couldn't decide. So, enjoy......
and Congrats you guys!
Oh and p.s. Amy, if you are reading this, I am still available for a wedding shoot in Italy.....just book me a flight and I will be there in a jiff ;)
Anyway.....

blog_bv_746

blog_bv_743
blog_abv_064
blog_abv_069

blog_abv_094
blog_abv_097
blog_abv_126blog_abv_160
blog_abv_190-2
blog_abv_191-2
blog_bv_744
blog_bv_238
blog_bv_322
blog_abv_419
blog_abv_474
blog_abv_556
blog_abv_571
blog_abv_621
blog_bv_745
blog_abv_699
blog_abv_708
blog_abv_710
blog_abv_722
blog_abv_731
blog_bv_741

1 comment:

Ryan said...

That fourth shot down is mega super rad. I likey.