Sunday, October 12, 2008

Courtney and Aaron are married! WOOOHOOOO!

SO! These two crazy kids! I have known them since they were in Jr. High.....in fact, we were all part of the same youth group and even went to Mexico together on a missions trip! That was waaaay back when....they were just friends at the time. Over the years they remained friends and I heard through the grapevine that they were dating. Well, just about less than a year ago I hear they are getting hitched! I was so excited for them, and couldn't believe that the same two young kids I had known since youth group were now getting married. When they came to me for their wedding pictures, I just knew this was gonna be a great opportunity! Not only do I know them and their story, but they are two of the sweetest, most genuine, beautiful inside and out couples that I know. There was just no way that anything could go wrong.....until the day of the wedding came and it was raining! There was a little bit of a frenzy happening when I arrived and everyone was thinking the worst. But as soon as we drove up the hill, the weather had cleared, the sun was out, the sky was cloudy (but in a GOOD way....in a photographer's dream kind of a way) and you just knew that A LOT of people were praying for good weather on this day. As I watched this couple go through their wedding day, the ceremony, the reception....the love that they have for each other, for God and for their family, was so overwhelming and obvious that even a perfect stranger could look at these two and KNOW that this is a marriage that is going to last. As a wedding photographer, it is so hard not to get wrapped up in the moments and remember to capture them instead.....this was no exception, in fact, it was the hardest I have ever had to try to keep myself together.
There was so much joy, so much anticipation and a feeling of pure, pure love. Courtney and Aaron's families were friends even before Courtney and Aaron started dating, and when they spoke during the toasts, you could tell that this was a divine bringing together of not only two people, but two families. I am so blessed to have shared this day with them and their loved ones and couldn't have asked for a smoother, more enjoyable day and a more real and wonderful group of people. I have two slideshows here because I took more photographs at this wedding than I think I ever have before! My good friend Jason Robbins helped me out again and totally kicked butt as an assistant and a second shooter! Thank you Jason!
These two slideshows are divided up into the first and second halves of the day. I just could not narrow down the pictures! Courtney and Aaron, thank you so much and congratulations! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do and I hope you have the most wonderful and blessed marriage possible!
Thank you to both of your Moms and Dads, bridal party, everyone who was there and contributed their time to this gorgeous wedding.....God truly blessed your wedding day as He will with your lives. I know that I was encouraged in my marriage watching the two of you!
Love you all!
Dani



P.S. Please press play and then allow the slideshows to buffer completely first before viewing or they will be slow and freak out.





ca_0022
ca_0110
ca_0127
ca_0128
ca_0236
ca_0241
blog_ca_0172
blog_ca_0370
blog_ca_0422
blog_ca_0354
blog_ca_0482
blog_ca_0606
blog_ca_0712
blog_ca_0865
blog_ca_0899
ca_0950
ca_0998
ca_1006
ca_1013
ca_1019
ca_1060
ca_1073
ca_1162
ca_1364
ca_1416

2 comments:

Ryan said...

TWO slideshows?! Now you'e putting me to shame! Great work Danielle, I'm sure Courtney and Aaron are excited about these. That golden hour flare shot (0899) is smoooooth!

Dominique James said...

This is AWESOME. you captured so many moments. great job Danielle! Your friends slash clients must adore you for these shots.