Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sammy Fishface!!!! Wooohooo!

SO Sam here is my brother from another mother.....uh, and another father too.

Well anyway, we go way back.....his sis is my sis (again, not really, just my best friend).

I was down in Hollywood this weekend taking some head shots for him and although these pictures aren't really the "head shots" persay, they are just some of my favorite pictures from the day.

SAM-U-EL, it was great to see you buddy and fun to play around with some pics for ya! I hope you're happy with them!

The song "Like a rhinestone cowboy......." enters my head here......
blog_sam_0004-2
blog_sam_0014-2
blog_sam_0037-2
blog_sam_0061-2
Okay, this one is just supposed to be funny.......
blog_sam_0096
blog_sam_0107
blog_sam_0126
blog_sam_0132
.......this one is just for humor too.....
blog_sam_0202
This one is my favorite.......it's so Sam. And just so darn cute!
blog_sam_0209
blog_sam_0230

2 comments:

Casey said...

Awesome...I smiled at those a lot.

Ryan said...

That last shot is waaaaaay cool. And, nice paragraphs.