Friday, March 20, 2009

Chris and Lindsay are gonna get hitched! Yes!

Okay, so, let's start with numbers:

#1. Chris was my Jr. High youth group leader/played the drums in worship band/had bleached blonde hair back then (hey, it was cool!).
#2. The moment I met Lindsay, I thought "she needs to be my friend."
#3. This engagement shoot was (pardon the french) BITCHIN'!!!!!!!

.......here's how it went down...........

First of all, Chris and Lindsay, my husband and I all drove out to Cayucous one beautiful Sunday.

We frolicked on the beach and got soaking wet, we trespassed onto some property on Old Creek Road where I subsequently stepped knee deep into a stream that was made up of water and cow poop (which caused me to smell the rest of the day), we found an entire skeleton of a cow also on this property (it's head was in a different spot than it's body!), we ate lunch and got FREE (and refillable) champagne, Lindsay and I discovered we are both obsessed with chocolate covered gummy bears (so of course, we HAD to go get some right then), Chris and Ben discovered they are both musicians and of course, teachers, we visited Harmony (an old hippie town with a population of 18), and on the way home, Chris got a ticket for speeding (and it was UNJUST!).

Moral of the story, Chris and Lindsay are awesome! Wonderful people separately, and most wonderful together.
Ben and I feel like they're our new friends and are so excited to be a part of their wedding day (behind the cameras, of course).

Hope you guys enjoy....I feel so happy about these pictures, and so happy about that day in Cayucous we had, and so happy about your marriage~
Thanks again!



blog_acl_0012
blog_acl_0060
blog_acl_0024
blog_acl_0051
blog_cl_0038
blog_cl_0026
blog_cl_0072
blog_cl_0095
blog_acl_0139
blog_acl_0155
blog_acl_0184
blog_acl_0194
blog_acl_0203
blog_acl_0209
blog_acl_0211
blog_acl_0236
blog_acl_0264
blog_acl_0272
blog_acl_0285


We were JUST talking about how many tickets Chris has gotten in his life......
blog_acl_0291

blog_acl_0324
blog_acl_0313

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love these pics!! Once again! Simply gorgeous!