Saturday, March 21, 2009

Nikki and Daniel's Engagement Session........wooohooo!

So, first of all, we went up to Yosemite because the internet said it was going to be 63 degrees and sunny but when we got up there, there was still snow all over the ground!
SOOOOO, needless to say, it was cold and pretty sure none of us had snow boots. Numb toes and all, I think the view was still gorgeous and Yosemite was still a good choice......unfortunately the pizza and beer place I bragged to them about was closed for the season :( Sorry guys!

Amy Noble was my assistant for the day and it was great to have someone else there to help me out.....I think we all had a pretty darn good time, especially when we all bought a bag of chips for the two of us and ate the whole thing.

Nikki and Daniel were totally good sports too, because I wouldn't let the shoot end until I was "satisfied" with the pictures we got, so we trucked it downtown (from Yosemite) to take pictures on the top of a parking garage and THEN went to Samba in Tower so I could snap in their faces even longer!
So, thanks you guys for being so fun and being so easy to photograph.....because really, you both were total pieces of cake to work with.

Also, we pretty surely trampled onto sacred plants in Yosemite (accidently), had bats flying at our faces in the parking garage and had some crazies giving me the eye as I ran around downtown waving my flashlight in Nikki and Daniel's faces!
There are always a few interesting incidents to every shoot....if there aren't, it's not as fun!

Maybe it was the beers and the flask???? Hmmmm???? Or maybe it's just because you're fun and a little bit of mountain air brings out the romance in everyone.

Hope you guys enjoy the pictures and the slideshow! Soon, you'll see them all!



blog_and_0007
blog_and_0020
blog_and_0027
blog_and_0034
blog_and_0039
blog_and_0068
blog_and_0073
blog_and_0075
blog_and_0085
blog_and_0088
blog_
blog_Untitled-1
blog_and_0116
blog_and_0125
blog_and_0127
blog_and_0147
blog_and_0152
blog_and_0164
blog_and_0191
blog_and_0195

1 comment:

Dominique James said...

your stuff just keeps getting better and better. LOVED these last two posts.