Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Giorgiana and Jeff are gettin' hitched! Wooohoo!!

5th Grade, Fresno Christian Schools, me in an awkward floral patterned dress and matching scrunchie and a Little Mermaid lunchbox.......this is when I first met Giorgiana.

Our friendship has been about 16 years long and I am pleased as punch to be a part of her wedding day. We were both always pretty shy growing up (and unfortunately for me, I grew out of that and became loud) but George (as her friends refer to her) has remained just as sweet and soft spoken.
Which is why it's perfect she is marrying Jeff. He is a conversationalist at heart, and most assuredly a people person (from what I can tell so far!)
And, he seems to know every single little trivia fact and piece of knowledge you can think of.
George, you need to make that boy go on Jeopardy and win some moola!
They are a perfect match.

Being a part of their engagement session was, of course, a lot of fun.....and I am really looking forward to the wedding.

Another fun fact, Giorgiana's sister Gina was my VERY first wedding ever! This is when I had no idea what I was doing, or why, for that matter. But I still look back on it as one of my favorite weddings I have ever shot.
So, let's hear it to the Arabia family for these years of support!

George and Jeff, I hope you enjoy ;)
This slideshow is just a sneak peek at the rest of your pictures.....more to come!



No, they aren't Jewish.....but I left the stars of David in there because it's really humorous.
blog_aIMG_2032
blog_aIMG_2044
blog_aIMG_2070
blog_aIMG_2089
blog_aIMG_1583
blog_aIMG_1624
blog_aIMG_2164
blog_aIMG_2176
blog_aIMG_2191

This is such a Giorgiana face.
blog_aIMG_2278
blog_aIMG_1702
blog_aIMG_2397
blog_aIMG_1776
blog_aIMG_1785
blog_aIMG_1793
blog_aIMG_1799
blog_aIMG_1802
blog_zaIMG_1816

Who's funnier than this guy pounding beers by himself, shouting at the person on his cell phone......while we're trying to be romantic over here.
blog_aIMG_1836

I tried fried macaroni and cheese for the first time at Heroes. It will live in my heart forever.
(Aren't they cute?)
blog_aIMG_2535

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Booyah! Bitchin' session, my friend.