Friday, July 25, 2008

But Why Male Models???? Mike......

Zoolander is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen and I shamelessly quote it as often as I can.....so, for those of you who understand my tag line, BRAVO. You deserve a trip to a Day Spa....D-A-I-Y-E. Nevermind.
So, Mike is my cousin's boyfriend and I told him that in exchange for him starring in my silent film (which you will see some teasers soon enough) that I would take his head shots.
These pictures are the love children of that photo shoot. Of course, in respect for Mike, I did not post any of the nude ones. (Okay, there weren't any nude ones....but I had to at least throw that one out there).
I must say, it must be difficult being this really, really, really ridiculously good looking. Watch out, he may be giving you the Blue Steel in some of these photos.
But really, I shouldn't even be talking about it.

blog_IMG_7580

blogaIMG_7625-2
blog_aIMG_7637-2
blog_aIMG_7638-2
blog_aIMG_7651-2
blog_aIMG_7657-2
blog_IMG_7681-2
blog_IMG_7711-2
blog_aIMG_7761
blog_IMG_7665

No comments: