Friday, July 25, 2008

Engaged! Sarah and Jon

So, Sarah and Jon asked me something when we met that no couple had ever asked me before. They wanted to know if instead of shooting an engagement session with the two of them, if I would mind shooting some family pictures with Sarah's side of the family AND Jon's side of the family. As a family person myself, I thought "Heck yeah!" How fun! So, I drove out to Reedley to Jon's parent's home and photographed the lively bunch playing Bacci ball (I think that's how it's spelled), jumping up and down, running all around, hiding behind trees and a few standard poses for kicks.
It all ended with Sarah and Jon going out to the orchard to pick some fruit to send home with the photographer (that's me!) and I must say, I am still enjoying those plums, peaches and nectarines! And, I discovered a new fruit that I have never tasted: the yellow plum. Oh yum.
This was overall just a great shoot, regardless of my sprained ankle, I managed to grin and bear it and get some pretty nice stuff and I learned that when I need Jon to smile for a picture, all I have to ask him to do is frown.
Ennnnjoy!


blog_sj_123

blog_sj_125

blog_sj_126

blog_sj_127

blog_sj_128

blog_sj_129

blog_sj_130

blog_sj_131

blog_sj_057

blog_sj_063

blog_sj_066

blog_sj_132

blog_sj_133

blog_sj_108

blog_asj_134

blog_sj_135

blog_sj_122

No comments: