Tuesday, September 9, 2008

CHRISTMAS CARDS ALREADY?????

I know, I know! But seriously......
Just to give you all a taste, this was me and the husband's Christmas Card last year, (wait until you see this year's idea!) and if you are into dressing up and pretending you are someone else during the holiday season, then I am your photographer. And even if you aren't into that stuff....well, we can still make something else happen! So, lemme know if you're down because I have some really great ideas for this year and I'd love to use them on some unsuspecting families ;)
If you want traditional, that's do-able too. All I gotta do is take your picture, design your card and all you have to do is sign the darn things and send them off in the mail!
So, get in contact with me soon. After all, it IS almost Halloween.............scary.
chrstms#3

No comments: