Saturday, September 13, 2008

SENIORS! I love Heather!

Ok evaray-boday! It's about that time for the High School Seniors out there to start thinking about gettin' their pictures done!
So, to help me lure all of you youngins in, I got Heather here to show you JUST how fun and awesome getting your pictures taken is! I love this girl! Not only is she beautiful, but she is the sweetest thing you'll ever meet. I have known her for years and years as my littlest bro's girlfriend....so stay away boys she's taken ;) by a NAVY MAN no less!
Anyway, since I still can't figure out how to post slideshows, (stupid technology) I just put a bazillion of my favorites up because I just can't choose between them....they all turned out amazing and Heather looks hot in every single one of 'em!
So hot, in fact, that some random old guys came up to us and asked Heather if they could take a picture with her, since they thought she was a model! It was pretty hilarious and I felt that I should have charged those dirty old men for honing in on MY model, but if was just too funny and harmless to even bother. And when they left they wished her good luck on her modeling career and they wished me good luck on my photography career! Quite an interesting shoot.....



blog_aIMG_1322
blog_aIMG_1067
IMG_1073
IMG_1228
aIMG_1263
aIMG_1102
aUntitled-1
IMG_1160
aUntitled-3
aIMG_1197
aIMG_1236
aUntitled-2
IMG_1224
aUntitled-4
IMG_1147
IMG_1137

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Oh snaaaaaap homie! These are rad! My two favs are the 4th one down and the dark one where she's sitting in the barn window. Keep up the good work amiga. Let's hang soon!