Sunday, September 21, 2008

Married! Woohoo Jessica and Lorren!

SO, Friday.....it was at Copper River, at sunset (gorgeous!). I gotta be honest, I was worried about the sun setting during the ceremony, in fear that it would just blare right in everyone's faces and into my camera; but in worked in our favor and the wedding was wonderful :) In fact, the weather was perfect as can be, and it was even a little windy (as you will see in one of these shots where Jessica's veil was blowing all over the place!).
All in all, a success, so Congrats Jess and Lorren! You guys are the best!
I know I got carried away with the pictures that have sun flare, but there was just such GREAT flare that day! I couldn't get enough of it! ACK! (that's totally Charlie Brown by the way.....or is it Cathy? "ACK!"?)
And as for this slideshow it will be posted SOON but....be warned....tissues may be needed. I watched it three times already and cried like a baby.
These two are just so perfectly, purely in love. It's amazing to watch them together. They bring out the best of one another....I don't even know them that well and I can say that just from the small amount of time I've spent with them. Ah, love!

Oh and p.s. I am fartin' around with a new watermark, so lemme know what you think. I am going for the "less is more" approach. Stimulating, I know.



jl_001

So, Jessica was a little late getting to Copper River, so the dress had to be put on in the bathroom stall....not your ideal spot for slipping into your wedding gown, but hey, whatever works!
blog_2ajl_006

ajl_014

jl_319

blog_ajl_182

bridesmaids

groomsmen

party

jl_248

jl_224

jl_191

blog_ajl_201

One of mannnnyyy pictures with hair and veil blowin' in the wind!
blog_ajl_316

jl_286

jl_210


blog_ajl_277

This is Jessica's son Ian who gave her away.
blog_ajl_022

jl_438

jl_447

blog_jl_413

Untitled-1

jl_473

jl_517

blog_jl_493

blog_jl_677

jl_608

2 comments:

Dominique James said...

i really like what you're doing with the new watermark. not sure which one i like more though.
good job on the pictures!

Ryan said...

That beer shot is super cool. Niiice shots mi amiga.