Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Married! Woohoo Sarah and Jon!

Canay_polaroid-bent



Sarah and Jon got married on Saturday and it was fan-freakin-tastic!
Anyway, these two are both from farming families and their wedding was out in Reedley at Jon's parent's GORGEOUS home! So, you will see some shots in the vineyard, in the garden etc. That's kind of a theme throughout the wedding.
It was such a great time getting to know these two and their families.....I had a wonderful experience not only photographing them, but just enjoying their wedding day. It was one of those weddings where you I had to keep yourself from laughing at all the funny moments, crying during the touching ones and grinning foolishly during the happy ones. I felt so much a part of their lives that I had to remind myself that I was there to take pictures of those moments instead of enjoying them myself!
Once again my friend Jason Robbins helped me out (much needed!!!!) and we pretty much ruled, if I do say so myself, in taking more pictures than one would know what to do with.
Sarah and Jon (and family and friends), I want to say thank you so much and I hope you enjoy your pictures....but mostly I hope you enjoy your new life together!
Oh and one more thing, the cardboard cutout is of family members living in Honduras who couldn't make it to the wedding....so, they were posted up near the Sangria table all night until some of the members of the bridal party decided to take them everywhere so they too could enjoy the wedding. So, the cardboard cutouts danced on the dance floor, hid in the bushes (I was frightened by them more than once) and I believe they even witnessed the ceremony. Best idea I have ever seen!
Thanks again you guys!
-Dani



sj_123
sj_053
sj_032
sj_004
web_IMG_9540
web_IMG_9217
web_IMG_9591
sj_223
sj_252
web_IMG_0040
web_IMG_0009
web_IMG_9869
web_IMG_8635
web_IMG_1030
sj_752

3 comments:

atout said...

oh my gosh danielle! you're so amazing. Sarah is so beautiful and it was such an amazing day. I'm dying to see the rest!

L Garza said...

I knew the pics would be great!
Fun subjects, fun families, fun photographer! Can't wait to see the rest!

Ryan said...

Dude, rockin' little teaser you got going on lady. Let's see more!