Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Britney!

Here's a warning:

As I learned during this shoot, you need a freaking permit from the city to take pictures in the Japanese Gardens.
And they don't bother to tell you that at the front gate.....so, photographers, beware.....the ticket lady at the Gardens had NO MERCY and no smile on her face when she turned me down. Luckily I'm used to being told not to take pictures in certain places. At least this time I didn't get yelled at.

Anyway, we managed to fill up a day's worth of pictures and even got the geese to cooperate for a shot....but next time I'll bring bread.

Britney was a gem (and so was Bonnie; that's Mom....she sure posed as my assistant quite convincingly!) and hopefully my creative juices were flowing enough to their satisfaction when they get a peek at these!

Good day...........good times.......good, uh, vibrations?

blog_a_britney_001
blog_a_britney_015
blog_a_britney_024
blog_a_britney_073
blog_a_britney_052
blog_britney_102
blog_Untitled-1
blog_a_britney_118
blog_a_britney_127
blog_a_britney_134
blog_a_britney_154

You know, tires.....cause why not?
blog_a_britney_173
blog_a_britney_194

No comments: