Friday, June 5, 2009

Lisa Lisa Bo Bisa.....Banana Fana Fo Fisa.

LISA!

Hi! Here are your pictures finally.....worth the wait I hope.
This girl rocked out with her....hair out. She was a cowgirl, a model, Pochahontis (hope that's spelled correctly) among other things. And also, her father is now convinced she should move to the Philippines and pursue an acting career. I for one, agree.

And I gotta say, this was the most fun I have had on a Senior shoot and I will tell you why: Hekla the RG Holder and Lisa the model were cracking jokes the whole 3 hours....it was quite honestly a challenge keeping the camera steady while I was trying to control my laughter.

SO, a few pics were blurry, but don't worry, I made up for it by pumping out almost 300 final pictures for this poor girl to choose from. I know, I know, I got a bit out of control. Such a rebel am I.

Lisa.....hottie boomalottie....way to work it girl!

blog_a_hensley_018
blog_hensley_028
blog_hensley_074
blog_hensley_066

I believe we called this one the "Tyra".
blog_a_hensley_052
blog_a_hensley_079

Mom was REAL excited about this one....it's kind of a Mom pleaser, what with all the pink flowers you know.....
blog_a_hensley_117
blog_a_hensley_152
blog_hensley_131
blog_a_hensley_186
blog-a_hensley_201
blog_a_hensley_207
blog_a_hensley_217
blog_a_hensley_238
blog_a_hensley_252
blog_a_hensley_230
blog_a_hensley_233
blog_a_hensley_234
blog_a_hensley_260
blog_a_hensley_268

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow these are gorgeouso! Your photography skills are amazing my friend! And I wish I looked like THAT when I was a senior...(do kids not go through awkward phases anymore?)

Unknown said...

Wow, great photos, great photographer, great model. what else can I say?

Anonymous said...

WELCOME TO THE PHILIPPINE MODELLING LISA,YOU WILL SURELY MAKE A BLAST!!! ruth teodoro 8.4.10