Saturday, June 6, 2009

Jennifer and Hamid play golf. Then have a picnic. Then go to the movies. Then become James Bond and sexy lady friend.

When I asked this lovely couple what they love to do in their spare time, they laughed at first (insinuating that they really don't have all that much spare time because they're always working) and then said: "Going to the movies."
So, we thought, how "THEM" would that be if we could get them into the movies for their engagement pictures?
SO FUN! I even had the staff helping me out with lighting in between cleaning theaters......it was a-mazing.

We also threw some golfing and picnic-ing in there too because on a nice 100 degree day in Fresno, who wouldn't want to hit a few balls and then relax on a picnic blanket with their "lova"?

I am so bummed that I will NOT be able to shoot their wedding in December.....it's a crime. But, I will be freshly enceinte and will be carrying around an 8 or 9 pound little tiny person, so weddings will be out of my realm of imagination for that month, sadly.
Ah but we had such fun just doing the engagement pics so, I must remain satisfied.

Jenn and Hamid....I hope you are pleased as punch :)



blog_a-001
blog_a-006
blog_a-019
blog_a-029
blog_a-036
blog_a-053
blog_a-066

This is their "thing".....no, I didn't just make him sign "I Love You" for no reason! They do this to each other all the time. Too cute.
blog_a-075

Mom shot!
blog_a-078
blog_a-101
blog_a-102

Someone is probably gonna think I stole this idea from them....but in my defense, how could I pass it up? I mean, Hamid looks just like Paul Rudd standing like that and for goodness sakes! they are both wearing grey polos! Not planned!
blog_a-103
blog_a-124
blog_jh_095
blog_a-128
blog_a-134
blog_a-142
blog_a-148

1 comment:

Derek Lapsley said...

Awesome movie theater shots!!!